Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy to be Back...

When I woke up today I was not feeling better. I had a diarrhea. It could be the squash in coconut extract garnished with fried Capitan fish that caused my sickness. Coconut is not aplenty in this place, so they (co-Pinoys) have to use the one in can sold in the commisary. I ate a hearty meal, and perhaps my gastric system was shocked after a long time that it had been deprived of the rich and creamy white extract.

I still managed to get up and called my "right-hand" in the job to take charge of the task for today. It is Sunday today. Only a few of my people would come to do a routinary job, that's why I was confident enough to delegate my obligation for today. I'm just weak enough to change my clothes and walk to the jobsite.

I prepared a greaseless breakfast and went back to bed to rest and eventually fell asleep.

This is my first blog after a long long while. My last was before I went on leave last May. I have many topics to share but procrastination is controlling me from scribbling. I lost the momentum but not the drive and desire.

This post is my booster -- an indication that I am serious in updating my journal. Happy to be back even if not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment